Here’s a little sneak peek at my first ebook. I decided to make it an ebook for environmental reasons, thank you for supporting this 🙂 This also makes it really inexpensive FOR YOU to enjoy. I hope you get as much peace out of it as I have. Here’s the link: http://www.amazon.com.au/Peacefulness-Easy-Steps-essential-peacefulness-ebook/dp/B00KL086B4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403755930&sr=8-1&keywords=peacefulness
Essential Tool 1 Remember to breathe
Essential Tool 2 Beautiful body
Essential Tool 3 What’s on your mind?
Essential Tool 4 You can do it babe!
Essential Tool 5 Stretch and rest
Bonus 1 Square breathing
Bonus 2 Playlist for you
Welcome to your healing journey to create peace in your everyday life.
Yoga, proper breathing and mindfulness have helped me through many stressful situations in my life and I would like to share some of these tools with you.
When you find yourself in a stressful situation, I will teach you the tools that you need to bring back the peace in your life. Take charge of your own healing and be your own Guru. Only you can be the change that you want to see in your life.
The benefits that you will be able to get from these tools are many, but I will name just a few:
- You will be able to increase your lung capacity, therefore getting more oxygen into your body, cells and brain, in order to make clear decisions.
- You will learn more about how incredible your body is and realise how important it is to nurture your body, especially your spine.
- You will learn how to listen to your mind and take control. You will then be able to be in charge of your thoughts and control your emotional decision making.
- You will create a positive frame of mind. Remember your thoughts turn into your actions.
- You will learn very simple restorative Yoga moves to calm the nervous system and the mind.
I wish you love and light
Essential Tool 1:
Remember to breathe
Perhaps we need to watch a baby sleep, as they haven’t yet succumbed to the suffocating breathing that most adults do.
When you watch a baby breath, you will see their tummy moving gently.
Stop for a moment and gently place one hand on your chest and one hand on your belly. Without judging yourself, take note to see if the hand on your belly is still. For most of us that haven’t learnt to breathe properly, the hand on your belly will be remaining still.
Want to read more? It’s a very easy 50 pages long, and incredibly cheap at under $6! Just head on over to this link. You CAN download it onto any type of computer, tablet or I-thingy.
Thank you xx